Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mentorship

Literal:

Interpretive:

  • The most important thing that I gained from the mentorship was patience. I've learned this through watching the clients make changes to the design and the designers would be very patient with them and do what they want as opposed to giving them attitude and getting upset. I also learned this by watching the designers on the computer, patiently rearranging everything several times until everything was in the right place.
Applied:

  • A lot of my answers actually came from my mentorship. During the 51 hours that I have completed, I noticed  that they were very close to their clients because they got to know them so well. This helped them have a better understanding on what the clients want and like and this is exactly what my first answer is. And when they create designs, they tried to add things to make it funny, cute, family oriented, and different strategies that would help attract more attention but would relate to the what the client was promoting and that's what my second answer was. They also had good eyes for understanding what was relevant to the design. They did not try to cover it in glitter or bold fonts. They knew what the design needed and what it didn't and that is exactly what my third answer was. I did not notice this until I figured out the answers for my EQ but since I did, I've always observed them and it helped me back up my answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment